Tony Isaacson - Diving Naturalist. As a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, AWARE shark conservation specialist and adventurer, I have dived in some of the most amazing diving locations on the planet. I have been scuba diving since 1970 and have logged over 3000 dives in more than 20 countries around the world. I’ve documented the marine diversity in exotic locations like Komodo, Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Tahiti and the Galapagos Islands. In 2013, I inspired Navy Clearance Diver and bull shark bite survivor, Paul de Gelder and a 60 Minutes film crew to dive with bull sharks at the Ultimate Shark Encounter in Fiji. I was a consultant on the making of documentaries on Leafy Seadragons (for Channel 9), The Great Barrier Reef (with Richard Fitzpatrick for the BBC) and filmed underwater footage in Indonesia and off the Queensland and New South Wales coasts for TRAVELTHERENEXT TV. In July 2014, I headed to South Africa for the Sardine Run and dived with the great white sharks from Durban to Cape Town, South Africa. I’m a great advocate for sharks, sustainability and ecotourism, and I regularly volunteer for Reef Check and Grey Nurse Shark Watch in Australia.
- June 8, 2015 LEAFY SEADRAGONS | RAPID BAY | SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- June 6, 2015 DIVE COZUMEL | GULF OF MEXICO
- June 1, 2015 DIVE GRAND CAYMAN | CAYMAN ISLANDS | GULF OF MEXICO
- May 17, 2015 DIVE SHARK SAFARI | SOUTH AFRICA JULY 2014
- May 17, 2015 ‘MUTANT’ REMORA ON SHARK DIVE
- April 1, 2015 “THE SEA AND ME” | A MOVIE MEDIA EVENT | MAROOCHYDORE SURF CLUB | 31 MAR 2015
- March 31, 2015 SUPPORT OUR SHARKS (SOS)
- March 31, 2015 UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHIC FINE ART EXHIBITION – JUSTIN BRUHN – March 2015 SE QLD
- December 20, 2014 REMORAS | SEA LIFE WITH A GOOD SUCKER | A DIVE BUDDY THAT STICKS TO YOU
- November 3, 2014 DIVING WITH CROCODILES | DARWIN NT
Madison Stewart – Shark Girl – Video trailer
Madison recently went to New York for the World Premier of her one hour doco ‘Shark Girl’ which was launched as a Smithsonian Channel Special to celebrate World Ocean’s Day in early June 2014.
This was a great documentary and an inspiring story, especially coming from one so young.
There is some hope left perhaps if she can educate us all, especially her generational peers, to preserve these creatures for all of us and our childrens futures.